YMCA Camp Campbell Gard is excited to host your retreat or conference! We are ready to develop and lead a program specifically for your group or support you with your program. Our experienced staff will work with you closely to determine the best schedule that will achieve success!
Our pricing is all inclusive of lodging, meeting space, and food with no additional fees.
3 Days/ 2 Nights - $100 per person
2 Days/ 1 Night - $80 per person
1 Day (9am -2pm) - $30 per person (meals offered at an additional cost of $6 per person, per meal)
We provide the following commonly requested items at no additional cost:
All projector wiring necessary to be compatible with PC or Apple laptops.
Sound capabilities compatible with laptops, VCR/DVD, CD, Ipods, and other MP3 players.
Fixed and portable projector screens.
VCR/ DVD player
Microphone capabilities in Ittel Hall and Dining Hall
Wireless internet emanating from the Dining Hall
If you are participating in our Challenge Course, please review the requirements below
Challenge Course Requirements
- Complete and sign a YMCA Camp Campbell Gard Participant Agreement
- Complete weigh-in procedures with staff
- Meet the following criteria
- Max Weight: 275lbs
- Minimum Age (Zip Line/Giant Swing ONLY): 5 years
- Minimum Age (Lanyard Course): 12 years
- Minimum Height: 5ft reach
- Not be pregnant
- Not be intoxicated
- Have no medical conditions which would require immediate medical attention or exacerbated by participation
- Be able to understand and follow instructions (verbal and/or visual) given by staff
- Not have any Physical limitations that would keep them from performing the required on-course skills and be able to demonstrate these skills in Ground School. These skills are:
- Assuming proper body position
- Wear footwear and clothing required for the activity
- Close-toe Shoes (i.e. tennis shoes or boots)
- Clothing appropriate for possible extreme weather conditions
- Must wear all required PPE and don it per the equipment manufacturer recommendations
YMCA Camp Campbell Gard reserves the right to prevent anyone from participating in challenge course activities if the staff deems the participant to be putting themselves or others at risk. YMCA Camp Campbell Gard also reserves the right to cancel or stop challenge course activities if the conditions become unsafe-either because of weather, participant misconduct, or anything else the staff believe to be a safety concern.